There is a one-way system in place with hand sanitisers at every entrance/exit. Please wear face masks.
Groups and Clubs will clean all surfaces after their classes to ensure no possible cross-contamination. We have track and trace now through QR Code on the NHS Covid-19 app or by pen and paper.
HAYLING ISLAND COMMUNITY CENTRE ASSOCIATION COVID-19 POLICY
We all have a responsibility to make sure we can operate the Community Centre and stay safe, and would therefore appreciate your utmost co-operation with the following points of safety:
1. On arrival of each session the group organiser must ensure they have their track and trace form and the updated policy for themselves to sign and the policy for their members to read and take away.
2. You must not enter the Community Centre if you or someone in your household has symptoms of Covid-19.
3. If you develop symptoms of Covid-19 within 7 days of visiting the premises, alert Test Track and Trace. Alert the centre manager, Iona Harkness on 02392 467562 as well as the organiser of your activity.
4. If you become unwell whilst at the Centre with symptoms of Covid-19 you will need to be taken immediately to the designated safe area. Which is in storeroom 19. (Next to the disabled toilet) A full PPE kit is available here.
5. Please ensure masks are worn in all areas of the community centre unless during exercise or if exempt, this is a legal requirement.
6. Use the hand sanitizer provided on entering the premises. Wash your hands often and then sanitize.
7. Follow the directional arrows to your room and keep a minimum of 1m apart. Take turns to use confined areas such as corridors. Briefly passing someone is low risk. Use the directional arrows and stay to the indicated side of the corridor.
8. Social distancing of 2m must always be maintained, unless from the same family group. If you are in a bubble of 6 or less, you cannot socialise or communicate with different bubbles.
9. Hirers must keep a record of the names and telephone numbers of everyone attending their activity and hand in to reception at the end of their session. The office will keep this information for three weeks in a safe so that, in the event of a case, NHS Test and Trace can contact everyone the individual was in contact with.
10.Hirers should be particularly attentive to all the safety measures if they have vulnerable people or people over 70 in their group.
11.Avoid touching your face, nose or eyes. Wash your hands and sanitize if you do.
12.“Catch it, kill it, bin it.” Cough or sneeze into your sleeve or elbow, or into a tissue and immediately dispose of into one of the bins provided. Wash your hands and sanitize.
13.Each group is responsible for wiping down door handles, including toilet door handles and lavatory handles, tables, chairs, sinks and any surfaces used BEFORE the group starts and AFTER the end of the session. Extra time will be added to allow for this. Please do not spray light switches, clean with a cloth. All rubbish must be disposed of by your group in the bins outside.
14.Under no circumstances must you sit on the stage.
15.Remember that sitting or standing next to someone is a much lower risk than facing opposite them. Always keep to the 2m distance rule.
16.Toilets are only one adult at a time. Use the hand gel before entering, and wash hands and sanitize afterwards.
17.Keep the rooms well ventilated, with doors and windows open where possible.
18.You should bring your own drink or water bottle or may purchase take away drinks from the café or snack bar in disposable cups. Try to bring your own hand sanitizer and tissues.
19.Government guidance asks that music not be played loudly to avoid people needing to unduly raise their voices to each other thereby increasing the risk of transmission. No singing allowed.
20.A Covid-19 risk assessment is on display in the foyer, and a copy is available from reception.
21.Ensure you do not exceed the maximum number of people permitted in any area.
22.We have the right to close the Community Centre if there are any safety concerns.
23.Wash your clothes when you get home to reduce the risk of transmission.
THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION
By signing-up to a Newsletter you will receive regular emails providing you with the latest news of what's coming up at the Community Centre, such as; films, events and new classes, as well as a few general communications about important developments and improvements to the Community Centre. How we will handle your personal data. We will:
You may unsubscribe from our email list at any time.
© 2020 HICCA - All Rights Reserved.
Charity No. 1184759
Powered by GoDaddy