Part time 10 hours per week.
Monday: 4 hours
Friday: 3 hours
Any other day: 3 hours
(We are flexible regarding the third day, and also the times of work.)
The ideal candidate will:
* Have previous experience as a treasurer or in a relevant financial role.
* Be well organised, trustworthy and reliable.
* Be able to work effectively within a small team.
* Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
* Possess a working knowledge of MS office and financial management software.
* Ideally have precious experience of charity finance, fundraising and pension schemes.
Salary £8.21 per hour
To apply, please send a CV and a covering letter to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: 1stJuly 2019
Approx 10 hours per week
T@The Park are looking for a cook to help with food prep, and meal service, duties to include cleaning, washing up, stock control, general kitchen duties, minimum 10 hours per week, over two days, will be on a rota basis with some weekend work included.
Previous catering or cooking experience desirable.
Salary £8.21 per hour. Start date: As soon as possible.
Please apply with CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact 02392 469746
Closing date will be 2nd June